Tuesday, August 12, 2014

First Days

This picture captures so much of my little man. Creative, silly, strong, imaginative, happy. I just love it.  

Clara started first grade at a public school.  You can see the uncertainty in here eyes here. Kinda rips my heart out! She was ready and has done really very well her first week and a half of school. There was a small incident at the end of her first day where she was lost and on the verge of becoming totally overwhelmed when her rescuer--Cousin Olivia--happened to find her and direct her to the right area. Thank God for Olivia being in the right spot at the right time. One of the paramount reasons I chose this school--family help & accountability. 

They all look so cute! Olivia looks so grown up! 



All of the kids helped Clara get acclimated on the first day and celebrate her. We had a short prayer time for her in the car before we left...it was the sweetest thing I have ever heard in my life. 

No comments: